Starring Tom Cruise and Nicole Kidman, Stanley Kubrick’s final film is an incredibly dense and highly stylized psychological thriller.
As is typical of a Kubrick score, it features previously existing tracks and classical pieces but also contains four original pieces recorded especially for the film by composer Jocelyn Pook. These pieces are the centerpiece of the film and are incredibly unsettling and experimental, perfectly complementing the disturbing and ominous visuals.
The artwork was created by Alan Hynes and fully approved by the Kubrick Estate, Tom Cruise, and Nicole Kidman. The package is as dark and mysterious as the film itself: two beautiful printed inner sleeves are housed inside a bespoke die-cut jacket printed by Stoughton Press.
- Pressed on 180 Gram Black Vinyl with artwork by Alan Hynes
01. György Ligeti - Musica Ricercata, Ii (Mesto, Rigido E Cerimoniale)/ Dominic Harlan, Piano
02. Dmitri Shotakovich - Waltz 2 From Jazz Suite/Royal Concertgebouw Orchestra
03. Baby Did A Bad Bad Thing - Chris Isaak
04. When I Fall In Love - The Victor Silvester Orchestra
05. I Got It Bad (And That Ain’t Good) - The Oscar Peterson Trio
06. Naval Officer
07. The Dream
08. Masked Ball
09. Migrations - Jocelyn Pook And The Jocelyn Pook Ensemble With Manickam Yogeswaram
10. If I Had You - Roy Gerson
11. Strangers In The Night - Peter Hughes Orchestra
12. Blame It On My Youth - Brad Mehldau
13. Franz Liszt - Grey Clouds/ Dominic Harlan, Piano
14. György Ligeti - Musica Ricercata, Ii (Mesto, Rigido E Cerimoniale) Reprise/ Dominic Harlan, Piano