A masterpiece of Samurai Western "Kill" (1968), a masterpiece that can not suppress the excitement even if no response to the emergence of Western-style songs and samurai that resounds at a high level from the first second of the main volume, is the long-awaited first CD after long-awaited! Anno Hideaki of "Evangelion" is also known as an enthusiastic fan, "Man who can take the most enjoyable movie in Japan" Okamoto Kihachi, the music is based on the name combination of "Yo" and "Yang" that Masaru Sato also worked on the original guy "Bodyguard", Samurai Western sound sound of vibrant Western dramatic music development board name soundtrack! We also made mastering from the original 6 mm master tapes of treasure this time as well. "Kill" In addition to all the sound sources used in the main part, the very decision board which recorded all existing things such as unused take!
01. Main title "Kill"
02. Hanzaburo Tabata, Ritsuko
03. An old lady, a messy ......!
04. Those who disturb prey
05. Samurai who interferes prey
06. Castle Old Basket Basket
07. Castle royal death assassination
08. The site of the rikka two months ago
09. Same as two years ago
10. Just betting gambling
11. Seno's Fear
12. Arrive at Shishiyama
13. What is frightening is inner trouble
14. Kota, move
16. Betrayal and a woman
17. Do you want to kill?
18. Sleepless Chino
19. A woman smelling the earth
20. Kota and Hanjiro
22. The truth of the Samurai
24. Kota and Zero
25. To Gota
26. At the End of Torture
27. Liquor and woman
28. Old age Ayase Shinomiya
29. Ronin, Shita!
30. Ayizawa Yashiki
31. Pouring rain
32. Main title "Kill" (take1) (BONUS TRACKS)
33. Castle rooster's basket (take1) (BONUS TRACKS)
34. Castle royal death assassination (take 1) (BONUS TRACKS)
35. The site of the riot before February (take 1) (BONUS TRACKS)
36. Woman who smells soil (take 1) (MONO) (BONUS TRACKS)
37. Rescue (take 1) (BONUS TRACKS)
38. Sake and woman (take 1) (BONUS TRACKS)
39. Dumbbell (BONUS TRACKS)