Waxwork Records is thrilled to announce their next LP release to the 1982 horror anthology classic, CREEPSHOW. The film was directed by George A. Romero and written by Stephen King. The score was composed and performed by John Harrison (DAY OF THE DEAD, TALES FROM THE DARKSIDE).
This definitive release of the film score has never before been released. The original master tapes of the CREEPSHOW film score were lost for over 30 years, but with the efforts of composer John Harrison and Waxwork Records, the tapes were located in the attic of Jeree Recording Studios in New Brighton, PA. The tapes remained in remarkable shape over the years and were re-mixed and re-mastered for vinyl. The CREEPSHOW score has never sounded this good.
*2015 REPRESS: 180 gram Purple vinyl!
- Heavyweight casebound tip-on gatefold jacket with a satin coating
- Director essay from George A. Romero
- Composer essay from John Harrison
- A built-in booklet featuring production stills, artwork, and liner notes
- A satin coated 12×12 art print of The Creeper
- Full album packaging artwork by Ghoulish Gary Pullin
02. The Creepshow Welcomes You
03. Henry Is Told The Family Secrets
04. She Bashed His Head In
05. Bedelia Arrives
06. Where’s My Cake? I Want My Cake
07. Nate Comes Out Of The Grave
08. Henry Goes Looking
09. Henry Meets Nate; Henry Gets Crushed
10. I Got My Cake
11. Sylvia On A Platter – A Meteor Arrives
12. Jordy Discovers His Meteor
13. Jordy Hallucinates And Takes A Bath
14. From The Farm To The Beach
15. Get In The Hole Harry
16. If You Can Hold Your Breath
17. Richard Watches Them Drown
18. From The Beach To The College
19. Mike Discovers The Crate
20. Dex And Mike Move The Crate
21. Dex And Mike Open The Crate
22. Mike Meets Fluffy
23. Henry Leaves Wilma A Note
24. Wilma Looks Under The Stairs
25. Wake Up! Wake Up!
26. Fluffy Eats Wilma
27. Henry Dumps Fluffy
28. What Are Friends For?
30. Bugs Start Creeping Up On Pratt
32. The End Of Pratt
34. Until Next Time