Waxwork Comics is thrilled to present the third terrifying issue of the horror-comic and original soundtrack series, HOUSE OF WAXWORK! Featuring all new content from contemporary writers, illustrators, and composers, this anthology series is loaded with macabre tales of ghouls, ghosts, witchcraft, the occult, the living dead, revenge, and so much more!
In the third installment of HOUSE OF WAXWORK, readers will learn the consequence of harming ancient, eternal monsters for self gain in Sushi Of The Gods. Penned by Thomas Crowell, artwork by Dennis Calero (Marvel's X-FACTOR, X-MEN Noir), and featuring music by Kevin Dredge.
Just how evil do you like your Heavy Metal? Headbang your way into the heaviest tale of distorted guitars and witchcraft to date! Slam-dance your soul right into Necropants! Penned by Thomas Crowell, featuring artwork by Steve Ellis (Marvel's Iron Man, DC's Green Lantern), and with music by Joel Grind.
Waxwork Comics is proud to introduce readers to an all new character in this haunting third issue. Enter, The De-Composer!
- All New 32 Page Horror-Anthology Comic Book
- Featuring the stories: Sushi Of The Gods and Necropants
- Cover Art by Justin Erickson of Phantom City Creative
- All Original Music by Kevin Dredge, Rami Sharkey, The Budapest Scoring Symphonic Orchestra, and Joel Grind
- "Necropants" Fire Orange 7" Soundtrack Vinyl
- Features Artwork by Jonas Scharf, Marc Schoenbach, Colors by Jordan Boyd, and Letters by Matt Krotzer and Patrick Brosseau