“The Call of Cthulhu” is the seminal story in H. P. Lovecraft’s literary output, and perhaps the seminal story in the entire history of twentieth-century weird fiction. It of course initiated the Cthulhu Mythos (a term devised not by Lovecraft but by August Derleth), and it heralded a remarkable burst of creativity that would belatedly establish Lovecraft as one of the premier writers in the history of supernatural fiction.
This is it, the last of the first press
Full, unabridged reading of Lovecraft's masterpiece.
- Limited pressing on 160 gram vinyl
- Printed on a deluxe triple gatefold jacket
- Includes a 4 pg booklet with new liner notes by weird fiction scholar S. T. Joshi and Theologian
- Includes a 24" x 36" poster
- Newly commissioned art by Dylan Garrett Smith