The story focuses on Lord Ashton, a practitioner of the dark arts in Victorian England, as he races against the clock to commit to paper the events that unfolded some 50 years previous in the basement of his Manor house in the English countryside. The storm rages outside as time inexorably races to midnight on New Year's Eve, and something not of this world moves ever closer...
- 180g green marble vinyl in gatefold sleeve
- Limited edition of 350 copies
- Cover artwork by Eric Adrian Lee
01. Prologue - Opening Of The Gate 06:43
02. Main Act - Out of Time 14:15
03. Epilogue i - A Page of Madness 15:26
04. Epilogue ii - After The Storm 04:03