An ambitious mafia film by director Pasquale Squitieri that was made in 1985 about the murder of Ambrosoli and mafia corruption in the USA. Ennio Morricone wrote a great number of film scores for the Sicilian problems with the mafia. The score for Il Pentito is full of tension and action, but the record starts with a lovely romantic theme for strings orchestrated in a typical Morricone style. And there are more nice themes as there is in track 4, Il pentito - (Colloqui discreti) a theme for guitar and flute and track 6 Addio al Padre (for guitar and oboe). F or this fascinating score Ennio is also the conductor of the orchestra.
Available for the first time on vinyl as a 35th anniversary edition of 1000 individually numbered copies on silver & black marbled vinyl.
- 180 gram audiophile vinyl
- PVC protective sleeve
- Ennio Morricone's OST to the 1985 movie Il Pentito, also known as The Repenter
- Available on vinyl for the first time
- 35th-anniversary edition of 1000 individually numbered copies on silver & black marbled vinyl
01. Il Pentito
03. Evento Finale
05. Sicilia Dei Ricordi Lontani
06. Retata Seconda
02. Confusi Ricordi
03. Momento Decisivo
04. Durante L'omelia
05. Il Pentito
06. Strano Notturno