This album is the only Abruptum release that solely features IT, it’s true visionary, on his own without the assistance of any other musicians. Recorded in 1995 at Peter Tagtgren’s Abyss Studios, in what ended up being the most bizarre recording session Tagtgren has ever endured, the album consists of one long improvised track clocking in at an hour’s length (edited meticulously to fit the 2xLP format), written and performed solely by IT. It consists of blackened horror-scapes, torturous sounds of noisy droning guitars, never ending feedback, thunderous pounding drums, and painful screams and moans of agony and despair.
- Reissue of notorious Swedish black metal band’s third album from 1996, never before on vinyl
- Consists of one long improvised track, recorded solely by IT
- “The audial essence of pure evil,” according to Euronymous of Mayhem
- Vinyl limited to 500
- Vinyl edition comes with a spot gloss jacket, a fold out poster of IT, and a download card
01. Vi Sonus Veris Nigrae Malitiaes 61:36