With his 2015 Cineploit debut, Videogram set out to further and improve the concept of the previous "S/T" 2014 album, innovating the horror synth genre by adding new instrumentation and injecting the VHS-inspired sound with a wider selection of influences.
Starting off with the now-familiar and trademark Videogram idents, "Pre-Cert" covers an assortment of classic genre-influenced sounds; from occult horror, 1980s Cannon action, thrillers, and post-apocalyptic ballads to "cannibal freakouts", Italian-produced erotica, 1970s Spanish horror and the iconic Friday the 13th series.
Hailed by fans, press, the international horror community, including collectible manufacturer NECA, as well as the music industry itself - One Way Static Records pronounced it a ’classic in the making’, and the LP/CD was made part of UK distributor Code 7's 'Best Albums of 2015' series - with ’Pre-Cert’, the journey Videogram started in 2014 took a huge step forward, offering the same amount of affection for the VHS format and genre sounds as his previous efforts, with a more focused, polished and well-executed sound!
- Gatefold sleeve + download, hi-quality pressing on 180g vinyl. Comes with postcard, stickers and a limited edition badge pack
01. Videogram Ident 3 00:18
02. Damien 01:47
03. Cobretti 02:12
04. Killer on Interstate 40 02:31
05. Camp Blood 03:26
06. Horror Express 03:29 video
07. Mangiati Vivi 03:01
08. Dawn of the Apocalypse 04:19
09. Silver Sphere 02:45 video
10. Voorhees Stomp 03:00
11. Le Erotici Notti di Emanuelle 03:45 video
12. Man is the Warmest Place to Hide 12:46
13. Videogram Ident 4 00:18