There are zombies…and then there are brain-eating zombies! And Return of the Living Dead was the film where brain-eating zombies got their first lease on, er, life. Co-written by John Russo, who was George Romero’s writing partner on Night of the Living Dead, this 1985 quasi-sequel introduced more “splatstick” humor to the horror formula as well as the indelible image of ghouls groaning “Braainsss” as they shuffle along. All set to a KILLER score featuring the greatest punk and death rock bands of the era, including The Cramps, 45 Grave, The Flesh Eaters, The Damned, Roky Erickson, The Jet Black Berries, T.S.O.L. and SSQ.
1000 copies in black & brown "Tarman" vinyl...Braainsss!
01. Surfin’ Dead The Cramps
02. Partytime (Zombie Version) 45 Grave
03. Nothing for You T.S.O.L.
04. Eyes Without a Face The Flesh Eaters
05. Burn the Flames Roky Erickson
01. Dead Beat Dance The Damned
02. Take a Walk Tall Boys
03. Love Under Will The Jet Black Berries
04. Tonight (We’ll Make Love Until We Die) SSQ
05. Trash’s Theme SSQ