Limited to 300 hand numbered units on coloured ‘Sky Blue’ vinyl complete with Japanese-style obi strip/band, the second ever vinyl release on London label Spun Out Of Control is an album of beautifully cinematic electronica in which layers of buzzing synths weave epic earworm melodies for the listener.
‘Aftermath’ by Correlations forms the follow up to last year’s cassette release ‘Night Acquisitions’, also for Spun Out Of Control, which sold out from the label within days.
The players on ‘Aftermath’ read like a veritable who’s who of contemporary electronica and soundtrack work.
Led by Correlations’ main man Neil Hale, the album also features the playing of Pablo Clements from Toydrum, Simon James of The Simonsound and has been exclusively mastered for this vinyl release by Jon Brooks (The Advisory Circle).
Specially commissioned cover and label artwork by designer Eric Adrian Lee. Download card included.
If My Bloody Valentine played synths instead of guitars…
- Limited 12-inch vinyl version of the album Aftermath by Correlations, pressed on sky blue vinyl and with removable Japanese style OBI strip, designed to look like a roll of film.
- Includes download card
01. Aftermath 04:50
02. Resistance Is Underground 02:30
03. Elevator Scene 02:09
04. Good Grace (Gates Of Paradise) 02:23
05. Redwood (In The Muir) 03:15
06. Luv To Haight 01:46
07. Cosmic Club (Starck Reality) 04:57
08. Fort Point 01:46
09. Angeles 03:59
10. Driving 80 03:00
11. An Exercise In Restraint 03:31